Role: Co-Editor/Facilitator (2)
- Students from any stream can apply.
- Willingness to learn basic editing in Adobe indesign (for print), Sony Vegas Pro(for video) and Website management (wordpress). (if there is no prior experience)
- Knowledge of basic Hindi and English is required.
( ‘Impure’ Hindi and English speaking people will be preferred.)
- To edit and publish hindi and english fortnightly newspaper (The Sabha).
- Coordinate with Interns from different university.
- Coordinate with Student’s Unions, Worker’s Union, Farmer’s Union and other collectives, to document about their issues.
- Organize media workshops in universities and colleges.
- Attend public events, covering socio-political issues and document them through articles, photos and videos.
- Reach out to non-government organization, civil society organizations, colleges to get contents and subscriptions.
- Help in distribution of newspaper in colleges and on the streets.
- Travel whenever required across India.
Location : Mumbai with frequent Travel across India.
Remuneration: 25,000 per month ( I year)
- First four months in Probation: Rs 15000 [May -Aug 2018 ]
- Basic : Rs 11000
- Travel and Communication: Rs 2000
- Variable Pay: Rs 2000 [*Based on Performance]
- Accommodation can be taken care of, on sharing basis (if required)
- After Four Months
- Basic: Rs 18000
- Travel and Communication: Rs 3000
- Variable Pay: Rs 4000 [ *Based on Performance]
- Accommodation will be taken care of on sharing basis (if required).
- Medical Insurance.
2. Personal Interview during the process before 31 March.
3. Result by 5 Apr 2018.
You can join immediately, after your obligation with university/organisation ends.