Six Fellowship for Mphil- Phd Students enrolled in University
- Should be enrolled in University in M.Phil/Ph.D. course in Delhi or Mumbai or
- Should have basic knowledge of Hindi and English.
- Dissertation should be based in/near native place.
One reserved for each region
- Himadri [ Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh]
- Western South East Asia [ Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland]
- Chhota Nagpur Plateau [Chhatisgarh, Odisha, Jharkhand]
- Dravidian Deccan [Telangana, Andhra Pradesh]
- South Dravidian [ Kerala & Tamil Nadu]
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write about region(village/town/city) they are from and connect it with global issues.
- Organise at least two meet among editors, lawyers and student unions in the city and their region during the fellowship.
- Combine their research question with the fellowship to publish it in article format.
- Do Media Analysis of the print media present in their state.
- Hire interns from the respective region and coordinate with them for content writing.
- Learn basic editing software and Website management.
- Help in distribution and subscription of print copies in their proximity.
- Apply by 30 Aug 2018.
- Phone and Personal Interview will follow in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Result 15 Sep 2018.
- Fellowship duration : Six months, Between Sep 2018 to March 2019.
- Each fellow will receive Rs 2500 per month.
- A sum of Rs 5000 to organise event during the fellowship.
- Fill the form