The interns will attend regularly events of their interest, which has a social and political value and report it, in terms of pics, videos and article. This aims to connect university students and their campus. It is also to encourage students to go come out of their virtual network and attend physically the events happening in their proximity. Go out and meet the people. Talk to them. Share it.
The selected intern(s) may work on following during the internship:
- Cover events socio-political events in universities in your city.
- Produce one article per week.
- Photo essays per week.
- Prepare short video on a theme per month.
Who can apply:
- Skill(s) required: Translation (Hindi-English)/Video Editing/Photography /Video Making/Report Writing.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university.
- Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of two month(s) can apply.
- One can also do the internship online, provided they are ready to go to field nearby in their locality.